Today, I did not hang out with friends after church.
Not very long, anyway.
I hung out long enough to chat with a couple of people, and then came home.
I have not yet eaten lunch.
But first, a recap of my Sunday!
- Woke up and showered. I was the only one awake in the house for a bit because my sister was still asleep, my dad was doing a Triathlon, and my mom (and our foreign exchange student friend! –who has been here for like two weeks…) went to watch him.
- Did nothing. Or rather, checked email, Facebook, and ate a bowl of dry cereal.
- Headed to church, where I got leftover silly putty stuck to the bottom of my shoe. Awesome. =P
- Sang and listened to the pastor talk about David and Consequences.
- Oh, also, got a new bracelet! One of those LiveStrong types? Yeah, I’ve got three of that style (different words) on my wrist right now. Out of… four, at least. I had a lot at one point.
- Talked and laughed with a friend, and the worship pastor (herein referred to as WP).
- Came home and checked email and Facebook again.
Songs for this morning included
Now I’m watching Brad Stine again. Because he’s cool.
Day’s only half-over; I’ll probably discover more positives as the day goes on!
…Just wanted to share. : )