Wow! I’ve seen this on several blogs lately, and have decided it’s time for me to get back into the whole “being thankful” thing that I seemed to have been lacking lately.
And Wednesday night I wrote about homeless people being thrilled to get stuff.
It only makes sense that I be positive, too.
So, the good things in life:
- I have a great church family!
- I’ve finally decided on a college/major.
- I have a cool regular family, too.
- I’m in college and have flexible days.
- Starting this blog!!
- In conjunction with the blog, talking to other bloggers! Not in person, but via email and stuff. (Someday…)
- Nutella + Peanut Butter = greatest things on Earth. Seriously, this morning I decided to put Nutella and Chunky PB (which I used to hate) on bread and make a sandwich for breakfast. It’s pretty good. Maybe not the healthiest thing, but good!
- I’m pretty sure I’m actually passing Math!
- I’m beginning to get back into daily devotions!
- My prayer life is getting back to where it probably ought to be.
I’m leaving it there for now, but I will add to the list eventually…