My dad and Sis are home from running a 5K this morning, and now I’m anxiously awaiting family time! We’ve still got probably two hours until anybody shows up, but…
Since today is the day of Giving Thanks, I figure I’ll share some of I’m thankful for. Since I have time. 🙂
- I’m thankful that I live in America, with a roof over my head and safe food and water.
- I’m thankful that I have an awesome family that supports me in anything and everything.
- I’m thankful that I have beautiful, clever friends with whom I get to spend time—even if we don’t get together as often as I’d like.
- I’m thankful that I have a great church family that provides lessons and laughter on a regular basis.
- I’m thankful that I have a Savior Who loves me no matter what, and Who died a painful death for my salvation—and would do it over again.
- I’m thankful for the blogging community (though I only know a small portion of it!), for shared experiences and entertainment.
I’m also thankful for the turkey who gave its life for my family to eat! 🙂 And for stuffing. Yum… Stuffing is my favorite. 🙂
What are YOU thankful for?