First off, this is post #187. This amuses me. (1, 8, 7; flip the numbers around and you have addition or subtraction. Yeah, I’m weird.)
Okay, now on to the actual point of this post!
Today, as most of you know, is New Year’s Eve.
Today is the last day of 2010.
Tomorrow begins 2011.
New year, new start?
I’ve decided (through talking to Grey on Twitter, and some other stuff) that I have some resolutions.
I don’t usually New Year’s Resolutions.
At least, I’m like other people and fail at keeping them…
Anyway, I’ve made a handful of resolutions for 2011. Hopefully I can stick to them.
- Eat (a healthy) breakfast every morning. – I may keep myself motivated to do this by blogging it!
- Less screen-time. – Try to limit TV and internet. (Thanks, Heather. :))
- More God-time. – Today I had the thought “Chapter A Day”. Maybe I’ll go through a chapter of the Bible a day, and share it here? Or a book, depending on length (some are super-short). Or maybe even just memorize a verse every day. Not sure yet. Will figure it out soon.
- More positivity! – Last night while texting my BFF L, I reminded myself that I need to be more positive. Maybe 2011 will be my year.
- More honesty. – Yesterday while Tweeting with Mr. Grey, I revealed that I wear masks and pretend. Decided I need to make 2011 a more open and honest year. Not just on the blog, but in “real life” as well.
So there you have it. Five NYRs.
What about you? Got any NYRs?