Found this over at Tina’s blog.
Thought I’d share my answers, because I love these things.
Thanks, Tina! 🙂
1. What is your best friend’s Mom’s name? Mary! LOL. No, um, I have three “best” friends. Their moms’ names are Sharilyn, Marie, and Abby.
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I don’t think I have any moles, actually… A few freckles, though!
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? Guhhh… Idk. I remember Mr. G was super creepy, though…
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Nope.
5. What body part do you wash first? My… hair? Idk.
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? If by “hover” you mean “don’t sit down on the seat”, then no.
7. What’s the strangest talent you have? I dunno…?
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie!
9. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I can’t parallel, really, so I’d drive up and down the street, or around the block, or around the parking lot, or whatever.
10. Which shoe do you put on first? Never really thought about it. Possibly my right, since I’m right handed…?
11. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Nope. Been star-tipping, though! 🙂
12. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Uhm… sheets, I think. I probably wouldn’t even think of washing either of them if it wasn’t for my mom…
13. What was your childhood nickname? Munchkin. Bookworm. My sister couldn’t pronounce “Becca,” so I was “Bubba” for a while.
14. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Like… never?
15. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Gross. (AKA “no.”)
16. How do you eat your cookie? Omnomnomnomnom.
17. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? Gym? What is this “gym” of which you speak? LOL.
18. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others. Uhm… I’d say “sing”, but I do that in front of others. Hm. Donno.
19. How often do you clean out your ears? I Q-tip them after ever shower. Which is usually once a day.
20. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Both. Depends on the day, I suppose.
21. Do you have any strange phobias? A phobia is a debilitating fear that makes you sometimes reluctant to even leave your house (woot for Psychology class!). I have none of those. If you mean “strange fears”, then… no, not really. I wouldn’t call them “strange.” A lot of people have some of the same fears I have.
22. If you had to make up a question because it annoys you that the survey was missing question #22, what question would you ask? I’d do what I usually do: “What happened to question 22?”
But also, How’d Rapture Day go for ya? XD
23. Do you freak out when you feel a sneeze coming on while you’re driving? I can’t remember the last time I felt a sneeze coming while I was driving, but no, I don’t think I freak out.