These things are so much fun!
I don’t know why, but I enjoy answering them.
So here we go!
Borrowed from Tina!
(And I guess you can count this as a Flawless Friday post, because it’s me sharing stuff I’ve realized about myself over the last 20 years. :))
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Chillin’ with no homework!
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
Firefly (I’m like halfway done.)
Ummm… My Little Pony. Because it’s adorable.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
I prefer taking them. One of the girls in youth group called me a crazy photographer because I was always snapping pictures at events and stuff. It’s fun to catch random moments on camera. I was actually dubbed a “ninja stalker” by one friend because I caught something on-camera that was funny and the person didn’t know I was taking pictures.
4) Why do you blog?
Because it’s fun! And it helps me vent as well as connect.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
Too hard to pick just one!! 😦 But currently, Emmy, I guess.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
Animal crackers — the frosted ones!
Chips and salsa
Muffins from the school coffee shop.
Those little containers of like oranges and peaches.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
No. We used to, but not right now. I would love a Pomsky someday, though.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
I’d say my cell phone, but it doesn’t get much use. I do pretty much everything on my laptop. Except texting, but the only person I text on an actual regular basis is my mother. So I mean I guess I could count my phone. But I’m not sure of a third one.
10) What’s your favorite drink?
Caribou’s white hot cocoa is winning right now. Also water.
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
Depends on how time-consuming it is. I’ll eat food, though.
12) Do you have children?
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
Introverted. AKA shy.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
My extreme introversion and over-sensitivity. Also my tendency to procrastinate.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Matthew Gray Gubler. Haha.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
I… talked to new people at church on Wednesday night! That was pretty exciting. Got a little out of my comfort zone.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
When I’m at school, I’m two or 2.5 hour from home, but within an hour or so of most of Mom’s side. When I’m home, I’m within about 2 hours of most of Mom’s side. We’re 20 minutes from Grandma and one aunt/uncle at home. Dad’s side is on the West Coast, mostly, so they’re a good three-hour plane ride away.
19) List three of your talents.
I’m empathetic, which can come in handy.
I can… write a two-page paper in an hour? (Depending on the subject and my motivation, lol.)
I like to Picnik photos?
20) What is your greatest attribute?
Hmmm… Would my empathy count?