“Bukkit” spelled that way comes from the LOLCats site, teh walruss who lost his bukkit.
Anywho, I’ve seen a few blogs include a Bucket List (things they want to do before they “kick the bucket,” AKA die) and decided, Why not? I have stuff I want to to do before I die!
So here you are, mah bukkit list:
- Attend CHIC 2012
- Figure out if I’m gonna go to Ecuador (10/10/10: Not in ’11, but maybe in a few more years.)
- Visit Europe (anywhere, and this is looking more and more plausible considering we want to keep in touch with the Exchange friend!)
- Go to Australia
- Own several dogs, including a Papillon
- Own a couple of cats
- Visit a zoo again
- [potentially] Get a tattoo (I already know what I’m getting, just a matter of actually going through with it. I hate needles)
- Meet someone famous (I know a few people who probably WILL BE famous…)
- Meet Nick Vujicic, John &/or Hank Green, Katers17, Cory Williams, Bethany Hamilton, etc.
- Meet my blogging friends face to face!!!!
- Read Andrew Marin’s book
- Read Jonny Diaz’s book (In-progress)
- Read more of CS Lewis’s books
- Figure out what I’m going to do with my Comm major, or if I’m even going to continue majoring in Comm (Going to continue in Media Communications for now; we’ll see where it takes me)
- Do Devos daily (working on!)
- Find “True Love” (AKA a boyfriend; unless God doesn’t want me to. Then I’ll learn to be happy with Jesus!)
- Discover “True Beauty” (point of this blog!)
- Learn/become fluent in American Sign Language (a possibility at BU!)
- Learn/become fluent in Spanish
- Become fluent in French
- Learn/become fluent in Hebrew
- Learn/become fluent in German
- Learn/become fluent in Greek (My Minor is going to be Language-related… Duh.)
- Write a book
- Get the Britts (or maybe the Kendricks) to make a movie of my BFF’s life (except maybe not really)
Ummm… I think that’s it. For now. As I think of more goals, I’ll add them, kay?
Kay. : )